WHAT ALUMNI SAY ABOUT LEADERSHIP CLASS
I wanted to thank you for the opportunity to sit alongside you in the selection committee. I firmly believe in the mission of LFW and all the work that you do to promote and support leadership and service in our community. LFW is honestly one of the most meaningful organizations I have ever been involved with. I will always support you and your work. I am excited to see this class come to life and hear about the wonderful work they are doing through your guidance.
Director of Marketing & External Affairs, Texas A&M University School of Law
“The Leadership Class was a wonderful experience for me. As a relative newcomer to Tarrant County, it helped me learn about the great community of Fort Worth and all it has to offer its citizens. After this experience, I am even more proud of Fort Worth.”
CEO – Girl Scouts of Texas Oklahoma Plains
“Leadership Fort Worth gave me the word to describe the responsibility I feel for my community – stewardship – and the desire to try and make a difference for all of us that are lucky enough to call Fort Worth home. So when the opportunity to lead the Lighthouse for the Blind of Fort Worth came along, I embraced it. Thank you, LFW, for the influence you have to create a better community.”
Platt Allen, III
President/CEO – Lighthouse for the Blind
“The Leadership Class is everything you’ve heard it would be and more. No matter if you’re a lifelong resident of Fort Worth or a newcomer, you will not only learn important details about our city, you will do so along with an amazing group of committed individuals just like you.”
Senior Director – Chesapeake Energy Corporation
LEADERSHIP CLASS 2015 & 2016 – OVERALL PROGRAM EFFECTIVENESS
- Love the program and will be recommending it to others.
- This really was one of the best professional experiences I have had. I cannot say enough good about the very rigorous program!
- It is a great program and one that fostered powerful working relationships.
- Loved the program. Would recommend to others.
LEADERSHIP CLASS 2015 & 2016 – SINGLE GREATEST IMPACT FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Networking and expanding my contacts and knowledge of Fort Worth.
- My own personal development was extraordinary! Through this program, I am now an external vs. internal facing executive!
- Increased awareness of platforms that helped me to narrow my focus and passion and put together a plan of action for the future.
- Learning about Fort Worth. The tours, the meetings in different places forced me to get out of my own backyard.