The Next Generation of Health Care in Fort Worth
Leadership Fort Worth has a unique opportunity for you. By signing on as a sponsor for our spring event, Leadership Outlook: The Next Generation of Health Care in Fort Worth, on April 18, 2017 you will enjoy a special opportunity to learn about:
- The unveiling of an economic impact study on the future of health care in Fort Worth
- Insights into upcoming health care innovations
- Ideas on how Fort Worth leaders can prepare for the health care future
- The impact of the new medical school
Featured speakers include: Paul D. Umbach, professor of Higher Education and Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis in the Department of Leadership, Policy and Human Development at North Carolina State University and Dr. Stuart D. Flynn, dean of the TCU and UNT Health Science Center medical school.
• Platinum Sponsor ($10,000): A reserved front row table at the breakfast, your choice of one of the featured speakers as a guest at your table on a first-come basis, your company name on event printed materials and advertisements, and a presence on the Leadership Fort Worth website
• Gold Sponsor ($5,000): A reserved front row table at the breakfast, your choice of one of the featured speakers as a guest at your table on a first-come basis and acknowledgement in the event program
• Silver Sponsor ($2,500): A reserved table at the breakfast
• Bronze Sponsor ($1,250): Two reserved seats at the breakfast and company display table in reception area
Click here to become a sponsor.
Click here to register for the breakfast.