Mental Health Mental Retardation – Tarrant Youth Recovery Campue Marketing Project
Contact: Nikki Hatley
Mentor: Paige Hendricks
TYRC is the only non-profit substance abuse treatment facility available for Tarrant County adolescents. This request is for assistance from Leadership Fort Worth in developing a marketing plan that will lead TYRC toward financial independence.
Suggestion for this project include:
- Developing information packets for parents of incoming teens and for potential referral agencies
- In order to expand the client base from strictly low-income and uninsured, surveying a cross-section of families to determine the types of services they need.
- Creating a plan to encourage local businesses and individuals to sponsor treatment for individual clients
- Assisting with media coverage
- Giving speeches to business groups, and religious and civic organizations.
Volunteers for this effort will work closely with community development staff of MHMR Visions and program staff from TYRC.