Becoming the Best by Harry M. Jansen Kraemer, Jr.
Drawing on his own experiences as the former CEO and chairman of Baxter International, as well as those of other notable leaders and organizations, Harry lays out a pathway for understanding the principles and putting them into practice, by striving for the five bests:
- Use self-reflection to become your best self as you lead yourself and others more effectively
- Create a best team that understands and appreciates what they’re doing, and why
- Forge best partnerships through win/win collaboration with vendors and customers
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization to generate best investment returns
- Make a difference in the world beyond the organization by becoming a best citizen