Leadership Forum serves over 2,500 members of Leadership Fort Worth by providing continuous leadership education, access to developments in Fort Worth, opportunities to serve the community as community trustees and connections with other LFW members.
LFW members are all those who have completed LeaderPrime, LeadershipClass or LeadingEdge. They serve in positions of influence in Fort Worth ranging from elected municipal service to non-profit board of directors to corporate leadership and small business owners to change makers in fields like education, arts, science and technology.
- Legacy Leaders – lifetime active membership
- Active, dues-paying members
- Inactive members
LEADERSHIP FORUM PROGRAMS
- Learning sessions on topical issues in the local and larger community. These are often made available to the public as a platform to invite wider perspective and exposure.
- Recruitment socials as an opportunity for prospective program candidates and existing members to interact.
- Legacy Leaders gatherings.
- Holiday celebration for members.