Assuming the role of top decision maker for your company is a daunting task. LeaderPrime is a high-vision primer that provides orientation to Fort Worth and its top leaders as well as preparation for quick effective community engagement.
To provide information and leadership connections to CEOs/top decision-makers new to Fort Worth and/or new in role, in order to inform, educate and involve them in the Fort Worth community. Spouses are encouraged to participate.
- To offer extensive information on pertinent issues impacting the business environment
- To provide connections to significant leaders and the roles they play
- To open doors for personal and professional involvement in meaningful sectors of the community
- To offer opportunities to appreciate Fort Worth’s history, culture and current trends
OUR SUPPORT TEAM
LeaderPrime is facilitated by Kenneth Barr, former mayor of Fort Worth, and guided by a Steering Committee co-chaired by Mike Berry, president of Hillwood Properties Inc., and Tim Carter, president of North Texas Southside Bank. Members include outstanding leaders in the community. Click here to see full list.
IMPACT OF THE PROGRAM
The top decision-maker of a company or organization has a dual responsibility: to make the business the best it can be and to contribute back to the community that is the home base for their company. LeaderPrime will support both. Our goal is to help CEOs new to Fort Worth (or new in their role) make more productive decisions because of their orientation to the culture, leaders and trends in Fort Worth. In addition, CEOs will be given opportunities for civic connections that will award them a greater personal and professional impact on the community.
BENEFIT TO PARTICIPANTS
- Greater knowledge of Fort Worth’s business context and opportunities
- Connections with a wide range of decision-makers in Fort Worth
- Exploration of possibilities for impacting decisions in the community
- Opportunities to contribute both personally and professionally in Fort Worth’s growth and future
THANK YOU TO OUR LEADERPRIME SPONSORS