LeaderKids Learn More About Leadership PracticesDecember 6, 2021 | By LFW
LeaderKids Learn More About Leadership Practices November 30
LeaderKids met at Broadway Baptist Church where we took a deeper look at the Leadership Practices that are the heart of our LeaderKids curriculum. Our TCU Student Mentors led our students in some activities designed to help them understand each of the practices better.
- Broken Squares led by Himish Paul – we helped each other assemble a complete square which demonstrated – Model the Way
- Bridge Building led by Treasure Ifiesimama – we designed and built a bridge – To Inspire a Shared Vision
- Mine Field led by Danial San Juan – Students are blindfolded and trust a partner to guide them – To Challenge the Process
- Encouraging and Complimenting our team members led by Niteeka Narayan – writing supportive messages to each teammate – Encourage the Heart
- Vocational activity led by Hailey Williams – To Enable Others to Act