Leadership Fort Worth ProgramsMay 2, 2022 | By LFW
Providing Fort Worth with Diverse and Engaging Leaders
At Leadership Fort Worth, our programs are designed to develop leaders and create meaningful connections. Through this, members learn effective skills that benefit and strengthen our community.
Learn more about our four programs and see which might be a best fit for you!
- The Leadership Class addresses vital issues impacting Fort Worth by engaging established leaders. Through the program’s Issues Initiative projects, participants connect their networks and resources to address critical community challenges. The program features a series of sector-focused days to broaden perspectives about how Fort Worth operates.
- Target Audience – Established leaders with key decision-maker board-level experience who would like to become more engaged in the Fort Worth community at a Community Trustee level.
- Leading Edge offers emerging leaders the opportunity to strengthen their leadership capabilities, create connections with community leaders and move beyond volunteerism into board service through our partnership with Boardbuild.
- Target Audience – Emerging leaders (typically in their mid-20s to under 40) seeking to establish their engagement as Community Trustees in the FW community at a Board level.
- LeaderKids encourages middle-school students to develop leadership skills such as taking initiative, setting achievable goals, and becoming strong communicators.
- Target Audience – Select eighth-grade students representing all the middle schools in the school district
- Leader Prime helps CEOs new to Fort Worth (or new in their role) make more productive decisions because of their orientation to the culture, leaders, and trends in Fort Worth. In addition, CEOs will be given opportunities for civic connections to provide them with greater personal and professional impact on the community.
- Target Audience – CEOs/top decision-makers and spouses, new to Fort Worth and/or their professional roles, seeking to learn more about how Fort Worth works and how they can contribute as Community Trustees.